Join SCARF at Five Barrel Brewing Five Barrel Brewing for a community night fundraiser on Thursday 3 October.
Come down to Five Barrel Brewing and celebrate the positive contribution that SCARF makes towards refugees and their families in the Illawarra.
Entry is free! We will be giving away a lucky door prize and the night will feature a raffle for a Five Barrel Brewing case of beer and a pamper package kindly donated by Hospital Hill Pharmacy.
$10 from every burger and schooner of beer/glass of wine/bottle of cider combo and $5 from every burger/soft drink combo purchased on between 6pm and 8pm on Thursday 3 October will be donated to SCARF.
We will be joined by a SCARF community speaker at 6pm and then we will be entertained by the rich, enchanting voice of LEO.
The raffle will be drawn at 8pm.
Bring your friends for a relaxing evening and celebrate the diversity and community spirit of the Gong with Five Barrel Brewing and SCARF!
Notice is given that the Annual General Meeting of SCARF Incorporated is to be held at 5:30 pm on Wednesday 30 October 2019 at the Community Gateway Centre – 26 Atchison Street Wollongong.
The business of the meeting will include a SPECIAL RESOLUTION TO AMEND THE CONSTITUTION
- Introductions & confirmation of the Agenda
- Confirmation of Minutes of 13th AGM held on 23rd November 2018
- Chair’s Report
- Special Resolution: Motion to Amend the Constitution
- Election of Office Bearers and Committee members
- SCARF 2019 – Year in Review
- FY 2019 Audited Financial Report and Appointment of Auditor for FY 2020
- Confirmation of Life Memberships
- Any other business (at discretion of the Chair)
- Date of next Annual General Meeting