Course starts 29 March 2021
The Disability Trust is offering a 9-week pre-employment or traineeship pathway as part of their Early Career Program. If you would like to start a career as a support worker in the disability sector Launch into Work is for you.
You will receive partial completion of Certificate III in Individual Support in 5 accredited TAFE units, training and skills and supervised work placements with an experienced mentor. You also might be placed in employment if you complete the program.
16 February 2021: Jobactive provider online session2 March 2021: Job seeker session
5 March 2021: Expression of interest closes
11 March 2021: Interviews
29 March 2021: 9-week course commences (4 days per week)
- Be 19 years of age or above
- Be available for the full duration of the 9-week course.
- Be committed to completing course work and placement hour.
- Be registered with a Jobactive, Transition to Work, or Parents Next provider.
- Have a NDIS Worker Screening Check obtained.
- Have a minimum P1 Provisional Drivers Licence.
- Have a Working with Children Check obtained.
- Want to support people to live as part of the community and share our values in all that you do.
- Have at least level 2 English is required. You need to be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or on a Humanitarian visa.