PLEASE NOTE THE DATE IS STILL TO BE CONFIRMED.
Be Work Ready: Hospitality Skills Workshop
You can enrol in a free hospitality course to gain hospitality skills for work
- 1 day per week for 8 weeks. 9:30am – 2:30pm.
- Apply for work at a local cafe, restaurant or hotel
- Start your own catering business
- Contribute to workplace health and safety
- Work effectively with others
When you have finished the course, you will receive a statement of attainment from Certificate II in Hospitality SIT20316.
At least level 2 English is required and you need to be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or on a Humanitarian visa.
You must be registered for the Refugee Employment Support Program to enrol in this workshop