A support session run by IllawarraYES providing information on their Community Support Worker Program.
This program will give you a work placement for 7 weeks and give you on-the-job experience and you will also receive a training from Certificate III in Support.
You will receive:
- 40 hours on-the-job experience with a local employer
- On-the-job mentoring
- 5 units from the Certificate III (Individual Support)
- 5 units from the First Aid Certificate
This program starts 2 March.
- This is open to all ages (18-24 preferred)
- You need to be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or on a Humanitarian visa
- You will need to complete a Working with Children Check and Police Check
- You have to have received a flu vaccine
- A driver’s licence and car would be good is helpful