Wollongong NSW 2500
It’s 2019 and we’re back for the best trivia night Wollongong’s ever seen! Get your brain into gear and come to The Little Prince on the last Tuesday of each month for SCARF’s fundraiser trivia nights. Join us in the outdoor section at 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start.
All proceeds will go to Strategic Community Assistance to Refugee Families, SCARF, a local not-for-profit organisation that supports newly arrived refugee entrants settling in the Illawarra. Your donations will assist in the continuation of programs such as Homework Help, Learner to Provisional Driver, and Volunteer Family Mentoring.
TryBooking proudly supports charities by donating back all booking fees.
Online – $15
At the door – $20
Please note: Online sales open at 6 am on the morning after the previous event (Wednesday), and will close at 5:30 pm on the day of the current event (Tuesday). After that, please see a SCARF team member at the event (doors open at 6:00 pm).
On the night
- Save trees – printed copies of your tickets are not necessary
- Get to The Little Prince between 5:30 pm and 6:00 pm on the night of the event
- Find a SCARF team member (near the ramp to the outdoor area), have your name checked off, and receive your wristband (this gives you happy hour drinks all night!)
- Find a table for your team
- Get yourself some food and drinks from The Little Prince bar throughout the night – check out the specials!
- Rounds start at 6:30 pm
Facebook event: Search “SCARF Trivia Series 2019”