It’s 2020 and we’re back for the new and improved SCARF fundraising trivia! Get your brain into gear and come to The Little Prince on the last Wednesday of each month for SCARF’s fundraiser trivia nights. Join us in the outdoor section at 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start.
All proceeds will go to SCARF, a local not-for-profit organisation that supports newly arrived refugee entrants settling in the Illawarra. Your donations will assist in the continuation of programs such as Homework Help, the L2P driver mentoring program, and our befriending program.
Online – $15
At the door – $20
Please note: Online sales open a month before the event, and will close at 5:30 pm on the day of the current event (Wednesday). After that time, please see a SCARF team member at the event (doors open at 6:00 pm).
On the night
- Save trees – printed copies of your tickets are not necessary
- Get to The Little Prince between 5:30 pm and 6:00 pm on the night of the event
- Find a SCARF team member (near the ramp to the outdoor area), have your name checked off, and get your stamp (this gives you happy hour drinks all night!)
- Find a table for your team
- Get yourself some food and drinks from The Little Prince bar throughout the night – check out the specials!
- Rounds start at 6:30 pm
Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus), this event is postponed until further notice. Thank you for your ongoing support.