Starting today from Wednesday 23 June today for one week.
The main changes are:
* You can only have 5 people visit your house and that includes children.
* You MUST wear a mask in ALL public indoor places (NOT your own home).
* On public transport, where possible, sit on the green dots to keep space between you and other people.
For all the rules please see below:
– Visitors to households will be limited to 5 guests – including children;
– Masks will be compulsory in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at organised outdoor events;
– Drinking while standing at indoor venues will not be allowed;
– Singing by audiences at indoor shows or by congregants at indoor places of worship will not be allowed;
– Dancing will not be allowed at indoor hospitality venues or nightclubs however, dancing is allowed at weddings for the wedding party only (no more than 20 people);
– Dance and gym classes limited to 20 per class (masks must be worn);
– The one person per four square metre rule will be re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor settings, including weddings and funerals;
– Outdoor seated events will be limited to 50% seated capacity;
– Previous public transport capacity limits, represented by green dots, will be reintroduced;
– If you live or work in the City of Sydney, Waverley, Randwick, Canada Bay, Inner West, Bayside, and Woollahra local government areas, you cannot travel outside metropolitan Sydney for non-essential travel.
For more information, read the media release: https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-releases/new-covid-19-restrictions-for-greater-sydney-23-june-2021