SCARF needs your vote! Our project called “Our Stories” has been shortlisted for funding by the NSW government. If successful, Our Stories will combine visual art, photography, podcasts, film and live conversation to tell the inspirational stories of former refugees living in the Illawarra – but we need your vote to make this happen.
SCARF relies on funding through projects like this one so that we can continue to offer support and services to refugee entrants and their families. If you live in the Wollongong electorate your vote could make the difference in getting this project off the ground.
If you live in one of the following suburbs, you can vote for SCARF ‘Our Stories”:
Mount Saint Thomas
Please vote for our project. You will need a MyServiceNSW account to vote (if you haven’t already got an account, you can set one up quickly using your Medicare card and your address handy.
Follow these seven easy steps to vote:
- Select your electorate (Wollongong)
- Log in or create a MyServiceNSW account
- Verify your identity (you will need your Medicare card for this step)
- Shortlist your favourite projects (make sure you select “Our Stories”)
- Arrange your top 3 to 5 projects (put “Our Stories” at the top)
- Submit your vote
- Share with your friends and family so that they can vote too