This is the latest information about COVID-19 rules in Wollongong.
How many people can you gather with?
- Up to 30 visitors from any number of households may visit another household on any day. The total number of visitors includes adults and children.
- No more than 50 people can gather outside in a public place which includes public parks, reserves, beaches, public gardens and spaces.
- A maximum of 300 people may attend a wedding or a funeral.
- Up to 25 people are allowed at hospitality venues.
Where do you have to wear a mask?
- On and around public transport services, including the station and waiting areas.
- Indoors while waiting at the airport including the waiting area, and during the flight.
- Hair and beauty premises including hairdressers, beauty salons, nail salons, tanning salons and waxing salons.
- Tattoo parlours.
- Massage parlours and spas.
- Gaming areas in licensed premises.
Watch the video, how to wear a mask:
Where can you get tested?
You can get tested in many locations in Wollongong. For a full list click here.
What if my child is sick?
If you have a child with symptoms, please get them tested. They must isolate until the test comes back with a negative result. Your child can return to school or childcare once the child receives a negative test result.
For more information, please contact SCARF on email@example.com.