COVID-19 vaccines will be safe and effective, helping to prevent death and serious illness. Now that our first vaccine has been approved, it will be made available to those most in need of protection first. These people include:
- Health, aged care and the disability care workforce;
- Aged and disability care residents;
- People in other higher risk settings, such as quarantine and border work;
- Older people;
- People with pre-existing, medical conditions;
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and
- And people working in critical services, such as: emergency services providers, defence force personnel, other health care workers; and people supplying and distributing essential goods and services, such as meat processing.
For information in your language about the COVID-19 vaccine roll out please click on the link below and look for your language in the list.
For more information, please contact SCARF on firstname.lastname@example.org.