From Monday 13 September, there will be some changes to rules for people across NSW who have had both doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
For those who live in the Wollongong and Shellharbour LGAs:
A group of five people may gather in a PUBLIC PLACE
- People 16 and older must be fully vaccinated and carry proof that they have been vaccinated
- Children 12 – 15 are included in the count of five people and don’t need to be vaccinated
- Children under 12 do not count towards the count of five people and don’t need to be vaccinated
Other useful information
- Public place means a public road, public reserve or other place which the public are entitled to use, not a private residence
- Remember to wear your mask (unless eating, drinking or exercising)
- If not fully vaccinated (or in possession of a medical certificate), outdoor gatherings remain limited to 2 people.