From 5pm today (Friday, 9 July) the following additional restrictions will be in place:
– No more than TWO people can gather outside (unless you live in the same household);
– People must stay in their Local Government Area or within 10kms of home for exercise and outdoor recreation. Do not get into the car with another person that lives outside your household;
– Browsing in shops is not allowed. Only ONE person per household, per day, may leave the home for shopping;
– Funerals are limited to TEN people in total (this will take effect from Sunday, 11 July);
The four reasons to leave your home are:
– Shopping for food or other essential goods and services (ONE person only);
– Medical care or compassionate needs (only ONE visitor can enter another residence to fulfil carers’ responsibilities or provide care or assistance, or for compassionate reasons);
– Exercise with no more than TWO people (unless members of the same household);
– Essential work, or education, when you cannot work or study from home.
Get tested for COVID-19, even if you have the mildest of symptoms.
For the latest information visit www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19